The on-line abstract submission system is now open. We are accepting abstracts for two tracks:
- LCA - Life cycle assessment methods, techniques, theory
- LCM - Life cycle management which applies life cycle thinking
Authors need to submit abstracts (350 word limit) on-line by 15 May. Acceptance decisions will be made by 15 June. If abstract revisions are required, the revised abstracts will be due by 6 July. The slide presentation to be given at the meeting must be submitted by 15 August so that attendees can review them before the meeting.
In order to submit an abstract, you must create a master account. Multiple abstracts can be submitted under one master account.
Abstract submission mechanics:
- Select either the LCA track or the LCM track. If you are not sure, select 'Let the reviewers decide'
- Your abstract should not exceed 350 words
- Do not use special formatting, e.g. italics or bullets: it will be stripped away by the program
- Mark references in the text using this format: (number), e.g. (1)
- You must identify the presenting author
- A corresponding author must also be identified. The corresponding author can be the same as the presenting author
- Once accepted, the copyright for your abstract and PowerPoint presentation become the property of IERE, the publisher